Saturday, August 10, 2013

happy birthday to my MOM through skype





Today is a big day. It’s my mom’s birthday.

She is a nice and kind person who I love so so much. But as I am out of hometown for working right now, I couldn't come back home and celebrate the birthday party with her. But I still send her my great wish and graduate, thanking for taking care of me for so many years since I was born, thanking for tolerating my bad temper and baby behavior, thanking for keeping the family all together and keep the house always clean.

At the special day, i make a skype conversation with my mom, telling her I am ok outside, not worrying that I can take care well of myself and I also make some new friends here, we hangout and we are living in a good life.

There was on second in my mind that I am desperate to fly to home to stay with you, but I have to say i have to stick to my dream and hoping, fighting for my future life and to achieve the goal. So I have to pay for that. I am sorry for not being around and if I get time, I will fly back. You are my family for good. Miss you and love you.

Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment