Sunday, August 4, 2013

How to use skype to share the online video?


When u travel to a beautiful place, have u ever think about to share the same pic with friends?When u go to a live concert, have u ever think about to share the song with friends?When u are doing something interesting and terrific, have you ever think about to share it with friends?I went to a live pop concert yesterday night. It was just a unknown singer who sing the love song with slow rhythm, not rock n’ roll, not R&B, either blue or jazz, just  slow song with clean voice.The reason that I like this singer is just because of its lyric. It’s all about the feeling of life, of love ,of people around. Maybe it’s straight to describe the plain life or love story that we live everyday,  but I can feel the same thing inside, like resonance in the music in the such a moment, I can total understand what he wants to express, and like I experience the same way as he did.
In the mid of the concert, I suddenly just had a feeling that who I wanted to call first to tell him that I miss so much? Of course, some one came to my mind. And I called her on skype, share the live music with her, the lyric represented the sentence I want to say, it’s fantastic.I love to share things with my friends, and I want them to know that I am always beside them no matter where and when, I care about them.So if you have anything wanted to share with others, friends, parents, lovers, don't hesitate, pick up the phone using the skype to share. It also will give a surprise if u use the skype record to record this moment for ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment