Friday, August 9, 2013

How to record Skype video calls on windows PC?




As I saw many question in skype community that how to record Skype video calls on windows PC. With my experience of skype, I give my own opinions as below:
 
Skype doesn't have a native or built in feature to record calls.  You need to install a separate software or an add-on in order to save your audio or video conversations.

As you are looking for a simple Skype recorder, I suggest to try Athtek Skype Video Recorder. I always recommend this software even in the old Skype forum site because of its stability, reliability, simplicity of use, and quality of recordings.  

 Most important thing is that it could be free when you use the first 30 seconds. But it’s not expensive if you buy it, just costing $2.99, which you can get a register number that can be used for ever.




Downloading and installation would only take 1-2 minutes, and it can also record both audio and video Skype calls.  The user-controls is very easy to understand and only the important features and buttons are included in the software window (no fancy buttons, graphics, functions, or advertisements which I really hate )


No comments:

Post a Comment