Thursday, August 22, 2013

how to prepare the skype call when u are on travel







Good news Next week I am going to Singapore to start my overseas travel.
Bad news! Maybe I couldn’t update my blogger everyday as I don't want to ruin my trip by the job. I want to put my whole body and soul into a place where no one knows me, no one can touch me.

But for some business man they still receive many calls during the way to vacation, to check the routine of meeting, the running of company. What they should do? Yeah, to remote control by skype. But , how many people know how to handle with the some issues on the way, like drop off the call, the sound is not clear,ect.

First of all, I think you should avoid the high fees by using skype. The international call between local telecom is so expensive, u will have no idea how much it will take even if you just call few seconds.

Secondly, do you feel hard to answer the phone if your hands are occupied by so many bags, luggage, your phone just at your pocket and buzz constantly. You stop, put the bags on the ground, then to take the phone, it stop calling suddenly. Angry! so It’s better to choose a headphone. Easy and reliable headphone with mic enable.

No comments:

Post a Comment