Monday, July 22, 2013

c'est la vie


For long time being frustrating on work, on the complex relationships between colleagues, especially on the ridiculous and rush decision on Bangladesh, I am tired of all the things, all the fighting, all the against.

It was supposed to be a team that should be united, hardworking, fighting for a same goal. I don't know what is going on outside world, but here is full of quarrel, betray, squeeze. Someone is not willing to co-work with someone, or jealous about someone so he united others to against the person, talking bad words to leader behind him. But there is no wall that doesn’t spread news which means finally someone will reveal the information. That leads to argue and distrust which I am very disappointed of.

How could I continue to stay in such a distrusted atmosphere where I think it should be my second home?  How could I bear the inside heart fighting all day long? How am I suppose to regard it as the place where I want to develop my personal career? Or I put that in another way, does the society play games like what happen in my office? Are the other people act like my colleagues? It there any solution I can choose except resigning?

What I am depressed most is that my respected mentor lied to me in face. I don't know how she felt when she talked to me and acted like nothing happened. But I hate lies. Perhaps my constellation is Leo which doomed to like freedom and honesty.

I need the bones at the end of year; meanwhile I need to run away from this work condition. Life is about to change, we’ll see. but no matter what, Athtek skype recorder for skype recording is a good release tool you can try.

No comments:

Post a Comment