Tuesday, July 16, 2013

change voice to surprise my friend's birthday



We’ ve known each other for one month ago because he want to learn English, then he found me on skype. He is from Morocco which is a small Africa country. I like his ambition that he wants to set up his own business, to be a boss in few years. Now he is trying to earn the foundation money and learn English to plan for the future.

I disguise to a man and register a new account to send him a friend request about learning English. he had no doubt. We talked as usual starting from the name, nationality, job like this. Then I said I have a premonition that today is his birthday. He was so surprised that how I knew that. I said I am Eva’ brother. How bad I am…hahah  of course I was kidding, at last I told my real identity and he appreciated that.

That was my third time that using voice change for skype to make fun with my friends, and it turned out a funny results. Maybe I will try next time~ every body should pay a attention~


No comments:

Post a Comment