Tuesday, July 30, 2013

preparation for Singapore


Recently I am preparing the trip to Singapore. Fortunately one of my best friends is living there who can lead me the road as a tour guide, and tell me the current climate and weather that for me to prepare the luggage .

We discuss the travel routine on the skype as it is the most convenient way for us to communicate since we are apart from each other. I will be there for 4 days and I think I have enough leisure time to relax and enjoy the life, enjoy the view, feeling the local culture and experience the different life rhythm, which is the most point attracts me to come there.

It’s interesting that I book an inn beside the Clarke quay, which is a popular tourism place for many tourists who will spend the whole night for drinking, singing, dancing. First day I will go to Sentosa, where is described as a natural beach. There is a singapure universal studio, Underwater World of Singapore. Besides, you can view the fabulous fireworks show at night, which may be the last performance in the Santosa Island.

Second day and the third day, possibly I will wake up late that I need a well sleep to regain my strength that is my habit in the travel. In the afternoon,  my friend will take me around the city of singapure, to learn the old history of its culture, to experience the india sector and Malaysia committee.

Last day, I pack and back. Looking forward to it, if u are living in singapure and have any advice, pls contact me~ my skype ID is :wyvern_wei.



No comments:

Post a Comment