Monday, July 29, 2013

how to keep in touch with person who is far from away?


Do u believe in karma? My answer is yes.

When I traveled to New York State, a lady I met there taught me a good lesson that the person who did the devil thing will get paid. Once time before I did not believe this as I was my own boss that I only trust myself. I believe in what I believe and neglect the feeling that other do, was not willing to accept others’ advices. I was so stubborn that time and fortunately I was lucky to come cross this turning point.

During the days, I was enjoying the blue sea, beautiful sky, seeing people help each other who not only don't mind the trouble I caused but also tell me how to calm down the emotion, decrease the temp, to notice that u help people, people will do u a favor in return. So yes I believe karma absolutely.

After I came back to my hometown, I still keep in touch on skype with that lady who seems to my mental mentor in my life as she changed my values totally. Sometimes I told her what happened to me, on my work, on my family lately, sometimes she told me what changed there, the trees, the climate and the people who move out the small town.

Life is amazing, bringing you to a strange world and take you out when you are getting used to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment