Saturday, July 20, 2013

train or plane?


I just finished a topic on skype with my online friends about the method of travel. Do any one like to travel by plane or by train?  I take this skype recorder for my reference on my traveling plan. So what about my readers?


Actually I really like the feelings of taking flight. It is pretty comfortable and relaxes when we sit on the plane seat which is specially designed for passengers. It is also a attractive way to appeal to customers who might be a vip of the airline. We can read a novel, enjoy a bird’s view outside the window and enjoy an excellent service of flight crews who will serve coffee, tea, meals for you. Besides, flight journal is much time-consuming, which means you can save much time during the travel because it is fast enough up the air.
However, quite a few people have other opinions about this choice. They hold the view that taking the train might be a good choice for short trip like shanghai to Beijing. For short trip, the time is much the same, but the expense of plane is much high than the train. In addition, we also can enjoy the scenery  for the river and trees on the land.

No matter which transportation we choose for the travel, the only thing we expect is to have a nice and safe trip~

No comments:

Post a Comment