Friday, July 5, 2013

happy national day for U.S.A


It’s a national holiday for U.S.A, give all friends my best wishes. Happy national day!!!

At that day, I was planning to have a skype call to my American friends and express my greatings. I was using a mobile device with my microphone. when I called they was watching a firework show. It was just amazing!!! This reminded me of the time that I stayed in U.S.A for travel ling program. Everyone was so happy to celebrate the holiday, to cheer up for the independence of United States on year 1776. No matter who knows or never know before, people get together around the lawn, like a picnic party, bring the food, popcorn, hamburger, salad,ect, sitting and chatting, more interesting, is the performance.



Many local bureaus has the budget to plan the grand performance show for people to watch. Like inviting band to sing, or play instrument, dancing. The spectator will follow the players do every interesting things. It’s a traditional way to celebrate the holiday in western countries.

I still remember that we drunk a bit at night. ahahah, I was not grow up that day, drinking is not allowed in the law, but who cares, it was a big day for chasing freedom, and enjoying the environment.

It was an unforgettable memory in my life. I would appreciate the experience which broaden my mind, keep my eyes open for the big world. Furthermore, it affect me the value in my deep down heart.

I keep the call recorded and I would come back there again if I have the chance! I would like to visit friends again to see how they are going well and the view I love most!

No comments:

Post a Comment