Sunday, July 14, 2013

if u have a holiday, which place u will go first?


Today how about talking about the travel? Where have you been? Which place you like most? And do u like to travel alone or with company?

I am planning to go Singapore next month maybe, after I get my visa first. But as we all know, the flight ticket on summer holiday is much more expensive than off season’s about twice high. In addition, the hotels are booked by tourism agency , few vacant rooms left. I have to say my reservation was truly very late during my schedule, but who cares, I’d love to pay more money for one pleasure trip.

Maybe I just want to run away from the place where I live, where I work, so many anxiety, depression, disappointments are around me lately which almost make breathless. Just hope Running away can help me to think over the whole process, to think about the future, to have a clear to make a decision that what I should do next step.

I tell my friend on skype that I need to take a new air, see a different view, meet stranger persons, perhaps which can make me forget the unhappy things.




Life is unfair, but it’s still good, isn’t it? Even if things happen against me, I still believe I will get through it.

So my dear friends, have you ever been to another place for purpose? Just for relax, or to forget someone, to have a new start? U can tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment