Thursday, July 4, 2013

drawing teach course


It’s so hot lately!!!around 38everyday!!! I feel like I am stay in a natural steamer. The sun light is so hot, seeming to burn my skin. But I just start my summer course few days ago. When I was got my tutor’s house, I was wet through!!! I ‘m interested in painting, especially cartoon. I have watched plenty of Japanese cartoons when I am in high school, such as Detective Conan, Spirited Away, One Piece, Naruto, ect….

So I take my leisure time to ask a cartoon teacher who can teach me how to draw. However the weather is that I couldn’t bear. So I suggest that if I could learn the class at home through Skype, and my tutor say yes with pleasure.

We start the course on skype, and I make a skype video call to help me recording the draw way, draw details that I can resee the video after course. The video is good quality with clear sound and high digital picture. I can see every step about the process of drawing, eyes, cheek, hair…every piece make up of a lifetime character. It’s like a magic that a cartoon character just show up in front of your eyes so quickly. Amazing!!!

And my tutor is so cute that he said if I post his teaching online, would he be famous and would more students he has? Ahah, I want to make his kidding come true, and I would like to see whether there is many people out there like me who is interested in drawing pictures. I would like to make friends with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment