Saturday, June 22, 2013

fighting for dreams!


After blocking up strangers, I feel a little bit quiet these days.  It allows me have enough time to chat with people I’d love to know, to dig a further deep of dear friends about their living life, to explore different cultures of other countries.
So far I ran into vary people, girls, boys , students, offices, ect. Yesterday I met a cute boy through skype community, who comes from Thailand. What he impressed me is that he speaks English very well, fluently I can say. He must practice English very hard.
What I happen to know is that he start his own small business about 4 months ago, importing some Chinese products from Chinese website.
Then I was curious about his business story. So we had a below conversation.




I appreciate his courage and creativity that he can discover the small thing in normal life and develop it to a business idea. So smart. Also he is a positive boy, confident for his future no matter what happen, he looks forward to a better life for his family. I’m pretty sure he could achieve this because nothing can endure difficult better than our faith. Keep faith and moving on.  Fighting for dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment