Monday, June 10, 2013

new start~


11th July  cloudy

Yesterday is such a busy day, unbelievable, I almost stuck in the files which piled like the mountain…I had no time for drinking, no time for lunch, no time for washroom I think. My boss took a whole day meeting which included many other partners from all over the world. It was a meeting about national merge; my company wants to purchase a small high-tech company in China, which has a great potential in high-tech area. There are many talent persons who have brilliant creativity to invest high-tech products. I just hate that, too many people around the table and saw the skype video, talking about the strategies, targets, how to reach the goal. Negotiations on business drive me crazy!!! As a secretary, I need to write down every main points !!! exhausted @@@You can see there so many files on my PC desktop!!!.





Then I complain that to my friend, we talked a lot, she makes me comfortable. In addition, she recommended one product to me---Athtek Skype Record. She said it could record every call on skype!!! What a good news!!! We test when we skype, it was clear and easy to control, what a lovely interface, I was so excited to know that it can record the meeting all day long, I don't need to write down everything!!! 

It was a good start, things will go well gradually

No comments:

Post a Comment