Saturday, June 15, 2013

new group to attend~



Shower  Saturday, June 15, 2013


 

Today is a day off, but the weather is so ungelivable.

 

I went to a volunteer group which is composed of plenty of office stuffs, it’s a good place that they can make new friends, share some working opinions, ideas there, also learn knowledge in different areas to enhance their abilities. I heard this group online, first of all, I’m not interested in it, just strangers around the table talks about lately news, hobbies, or work pressures, what’s the point? But I finally came there, and I found there is someone who has the same opinion with you at many things, in some extent, you find someone in common. You find a place where you are supposed to belong to.

 

I took some picture of my new friends who I want to introduce to my old friends, then send pic through skype, some of them are IT man, some of them are sales, marketing, we talked a lot about working, different fields has different definitions of position. Like HR has three part: recruiting, salary and training. Interesting topic that I think I’d like to be part of members.

 


Also next maybe we can set up a group online, skype can add friends to chat at the same time. It’s the next steps I image~


happy working share group

 

2 comments: