Wednesday, June 12, 2013

let me teach you how to download Athtek Skype Recorder



When I sourced some useful tools on line, I saw many people ask questions on the forum that what kind of software is good to use for record video or skype calls, I recommend Athtek Skype Recorder which was also recommended by my friend. Firstly, let me teach you how to download.



copy the website to the firefox, then you will enter the page of Athtek Skype Recorder, then press download, it would run automatically . Sorry that the net speed of mine is so slow, I just pass the process time of download. If you follow my step, you must have downloaded the exe. of Athtek Skype Recorder. At last, install it. I can not show the whole steps because I am using the skype recorder for the video record ;) but everyone watching this is smart, if you have any question, leave me a message, I will reply asap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment