Thursday, June 13, 2013

how to pay for the register code for Skype Recorder



Rainy day



Several days after using SKYPE RECORDER, I found it’s really convenient for me to use, also for my connect with friends, colleague, families, but there is one problem which is that this software need to be registered. Every 5mins when I use, it will jump out a window says you need to register the code then it could be used well smoothly, which bother me, especially I am on a really important phone call. So I decide to register one code, make sure I can use it for good and never be bothered again.



I go to the official website below.



  


Then I enter the page of paypal. It’s tota $29.95.




There are two kinds ways of payment. One is with your paypal account, another one is you're your credit card.




 Fufull everything in blank and continue.creat an account,input your SkypeID or PC Code, it’s all done.



After that, I can use this program smoothly~ yeah. If anyone want to add my SKYPE ID: wyvern_wei, welcome.~



No comments:

Post a Comment