Thursday, June 27, 2013

AthTek Skype Recorder did me a big favor!!!




Last weekend I had days off. I was supposed to hang out with my dears, took a lunch and watched a movie in the afternoon. But my friend suddenly informed me that she was trapped in an emergency, and couldn’t come to meet with me. at the end, I had to stay at home and watch Soap Opera ‘ vampire dairy’, it’s one of the most show here, which narrates a story about two brothers fall love with one girl, she the key for original vampire to make hide birds who is mixed by werewolf and vampire. But that was not the point, the point was I got the calling on skype from my client!!! Especially when I was in holiday!!! I just didn’t want to be disturbed.



Of course I picked up the call out of respect. She said hi in the first place, and it turned out that she didn’t know I was in holiday this weekend, and I won’t go to work until next Monday. But she got urgent stuff needed to inform me. we talked around 1 hour about the building brand team strategy, the targets, but I had no clue as every infos are in my office, all I could do is write down with my pen. Maybe we changed some details, the strategy was not the same as the first draft. Then I continued my holiday and totally forgot that thing….i admit that was my fault.



After I getting back to work, and did the PPT as always, and the AthTek Skype Recorder jumped out accidently, which showed there is one call from my client, suddenly the conversation came into my mind that we changed the details a little, I couldn’t follow the old instructions to make the PPT. thanks god I found the mistakes before meeting, this client is extremely important and strict, I need to do every carefully. Thanks to AthTek Skype Recorder, recording the call automatically that this important call can be saved, let me not avoid the huge mistake. 









No comments:

Post a Comment