Sunday, June 30, 2013

best recorder for learning language on skype



Once when I was in college, I was obsessed to learn a second language expect english, u know, this subject get a bit high score for the semester, and I thought I got the talent for difficult language that I chose to learn Chinese. But eventually I gave up on that due to some reasons, so I didn’t start to learn Chinese basically saying.



Until nowadays I made some friends from china on skype, which reminds me of the study in college, and I want to pick up what I dropped before to start from zero, learning Chinese again.



To learn it more efficiently, I decide to recordskype calls, each of Chinese learning related. Thus after my friends taught me, I still can repeat the records and follow their pronunciations. The soundmark between Chinese and English is totally different. From the beginning, the pronunciation of a-z beat me. I need to twist my tongue to say r……oh god.



I have my friends read the a-z clearly so that I can notice the trick of the difficult and find my weakness to make it fix. Besides, after I handling the sound mark part, I start to learn some basic words, like hello…, how are u…., ni hao….ni hao ma, there is still accent for me to say that, but it’s improved I guess, I’m really happy with that.



recording skype calls via skype record helps me a lot at my language learning. I assume that more people would love to buy this software if it’s gonna really useful for learning language just like what I am doing. It’s not expensive, I hope one day I can have a Chinese conversation with my friends, wish me luck~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment