Wednesday, June 26, 2013

friends on skype makes me more strong.!


I am a helpful person I guess, because I would like to help anyone who needs help.

Lately, it’s exam time. Students in junior school, high school, university, are in the mid of final exam before their summer holiday. They are doing best to catch up the courses they missed and ask other to teach lesson for them.

Despite the math, philosophy, biology, history, last but the most important course is English. Part of them need to do TOIEC(Test of English for International Communication) test for applying for a good job, like flight attendant, he said it’s an interesting job with high salary, but the job position is very heated, many people will fight for it, so first of all,  he must pass the TOIEC, making sure that the score is above 550 out of 900 total,
Then he is capable to compete for this title.


Another man also need to pass the IELTS (International English Language Testing System), if he does, he will apply for a job or an university in UK, where lives his friends. He can get a better life there to earn much money.
 
I really appreciate people with ambitious, with goals, they know what to do exactly, how to achieve it, even the setback happen to u, people judges on u, family against u, but u still will hold on and keep moving, no matter what happen.

Here I wish them all luck about the exam, future as well.!

I record the conversations between us, as I want take it as my sample, let me feel the touchable ambitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment