Sunday, June 16, 2013

my cute dogy doGy LUCKY





I went home late. And Lucy was waiting for me. who is LucKy, of course he is my cute baby, a husky.  I got him when I was a freshman in collage. Back to that time, it was my first time to leave home so long, as I needed to stay in collage for at least one semester, around 6 month. My new collage was far way from home, where was in another city. To avoid the loneness of my parents, I brought LucKy. He is so cute, company with my mom every day, they take him to walk, he always feels happy and excited. When I got home, he also welcomes me hospitally, wagging his tail, giving me a big hug. My friends love him as well. He just likes a soldier, show his great loyalty.



So I decide to change my profile of my skype to my LUCKY, let me think of him every time~

No comments:

Post a Comment