Friday, June 21, 2013

still confused about the skype problem...i give in


Yesterday I received a private e-mail from William Steven, who is an IT support from some foreign company. He shares some opinion with me that how to solve my skype recorder problems, which I posted in my another blogger few days ago.




Thanks William first of all, you’re so kind to help me.

I followed William’s suggestion, close all the other program, software, like mailbox, dropbox, video,ect. in addition, I reset the skype recorder as well, but nothing changed. The problem is still there.

Maybe it’s time for trying another tool?...any recommend? Can leave me a message.

besides,william is a group leader of english learning, he built a website about practising english, talk english, if anyone likes to speaking english, making friends all over the world, you can join this club. http://talk2learn.ch 

No comments:

Post a Comment