Tuesday, June 18, 2013

how to change skype profile and something wrong with the skype recorder...need help...



Since I change my skype pic to my dogy lucky, some people ask questions about how to change the pic. Next I will use skype recorder to take a video, teach you how to change skype pic step by step.

In my research, there are three ways. First of all, hit the button of your own name. it’s like a house icon beside. It will jump to the profile window directly.

Second, on the top button, there is a skype icon, click it and will show the profile underneath.

Last one, four icons beside skype icon, you can see the view, similarly, you can find profile change here.

Briefly, I update the video on youtube, if you still don’t understand, follow the video and try.

It’s very weird that maybe something wrong with my computer that my sound voice is more faster than the screen, voice and the video are not on the same step….can anyone tell me why?



No comments:

Post a Comment