Thursday, June 13, 2013

voice changer program!!interesting




I got one problem in skype, I need to contact with my colleague on it, but she always shows offline to me, am I blocked by her or just she had deleted me?! During my rest day, I searched a few topics on skype forum but there is no solution. Instead, I found voice change for skype.



It’s a cute program, which can change people’s voice. Say: if you are a male, you can turn your voice to a female, if you are a female, you can turn your voice to a male J , even an animal, like cat, dog, something like that. Also it can add a sound effect, heart broke,cry,laugh…..





My son like TOM cat, maybe next time I could record one message, then turn it the TOM cat’s voice, it would be much fun to make my son smile. Ahaahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment