Monday, June 24, 2013

skype voice changer...criminal?


These days I recommended the skype voicechanger to my friends that it could change your voice into another sound in the process of after-treatment. Many different sound effects can be downloaded online, such as heart-broken, laughing, alert, ect…

Then I got alert from my friend that it seems a little creepy as man can disguise like a woman to cheat, and woman can disguise like a man for business or pretend to be some friends. This can cause cheating or illegal things happen.





It could be possible after all I think. If this software gets be updated or add more high-tech programs, it will become a good approach for criminals. They change their voice to some one else that no one could recognize who they are, and is not able to trace down. Also if a competitor pretend to be a woman to call his opponent’s family to obtain information or secret from his family, it will become more dangerous in business areas.

So right now, I just use it to make my friend happy, but what will happen in future?

No comments:

Post a Comment