Wednesday, June 19, 2013

skype speed problem



Today I made a new friend from Malaysia on Skype, who sent a friend request to me at random just want to improve English. I’m so curious how this guy could find me…so many people on line at the same time. why he just picked up me…aha, maybe it calls fate.

I was working at that time, not available in my working time. so we make an appointment at the evening around 8pm after supper. He is very cute, but most important, he is a nice gentleman with politeness. just cannot say no in front of him I guess.

However, the process of communication is full of twists and turns. He called me at first, but we cannot hear each other at all. Checked many times, the reason maybe is the bad connection speed. What is wired that both of us skype to others once, it never happen. We called, end, call, end, four times or five times I thought, still didn't work. My pc only showed three bars… the signal was too bad, the speed was too slow. Almost drove us crazy.


He asked me to check whether I was sharing the files, or download the programs or watching TV shows online which could affect the internet speed. Unfortunately, I only opened the Skype program….so it’s not the reason.

Eventually, I give up the pc skype, change to my app…I still had no idea why we could hear both each other the second we made the connection. Perhaps it was my computer problem, how poor it was…he is good at English I believe, at least he can catch up me, although sometimes he couldn't make himself understood. It was a lovely talk, and we must have chance for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment