Thursday, June 20, 2013

how to block up the stranger on skype



Lately many strangers send me friends’ requests to add me on skype. My skype ID now is like a stranger group, which badly affect my working! Somehow I couldn’t find my colleagues, my friends at all .how can I block the requests from strangers?  I have to say some of the requests are polite, they will ask whether you can make friends with me or can you practice English with me, but few of them are very annoying!!!

I search for the skype community and ask questions, other users tell me the way how to do. And I took a video then.

Sorry I still haven’t solve the skype recorder problem, maybe I should change to another program. As a result, I will write every steps down for your reference.

1.       Open the skype windows, find “tool’ option, then under the choice click “options” icon. It’s all setting you can choose.
2.       Find” privacy” ,u can choose the option to on one, then u won’t get any friend requests from strangers.
3.       If you don't want to be disturbed, choose the person on the contract list, click the right button, choose “block the contact.”  It’s done.


No comments:

Post a Comment